Glorifying the Mundane

Glorifying the Mundane does exactly what it says. You might hear about baby carrots and milkshakes. You might hear about the pungent guy on the subway. I can only promise that the absurdity will be ordinary, quintessential and tempered with my acerbic observations.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

How Soon Will I Be Famous?



Originally uploaded by almondprincess.
It's an honest question. Finally, I have all my headshots done. They are super fabulous and they should be, because I have paid a pretty penny. It has taken 5 months from the day of the shoot and I finally have all the jpg's and the prints. What took so long? It's hard to say exactly, but my oddyssey is not yet over. One of the images has a grey splotch on my arm, so I have to nag the photographer to re-touch that...

Anyway, this is probably my best headshot and is going to make me a famous commercial actor. Do you have a film project I can audition for?

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the quickest road to fame, is infamy methinks. So you best do something crazy soon. Like, I dunno..assassinate the actor who played Flash Gordon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home