Glorifying the Mundane

Glorifying the Mundane does exactly what it says. You might hear about baby carrots and milkshakes. You might hear about the pungent guy on the subway. I can only promise that the absurdity will be ordinary, quintessential and tempered with my acerbic observations.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

We Are Not Response For Your Belonging

We Are Not Response For Your Belonging. Brilliant. I was taking the Chinatown bus from NYC to Philadelphia last night and I noticed this psychologically deep sign posted in the front of the bus. It was a great trip. I fell soundly asleep for 2 and 1/2 hours and woke up in South Jersey. This time I asked them to drop me off at the Cherry Hill mall and my brother drove to the mall to pick me up. It's only 15 minutes from his house in Collingswood, NJ. I was going to go inside the mall and meet him at Old Navy. However, I was too freaked out by the hoards of sullen pre-teens exiting the mall. The mall seemed closed and was almost 10pm. I looked inside Macy's and there were 6 sales people talking to eachother and glaring at me through the doors. I decided to go to Bertucci's, a mediocre chain restaurant. I hadn't had dinner, so I ordered the baked chicken and cheese tortellini. It was pretty disgusting, because of it's rich cream sauce, but I ate it anyway. They gave me 3 warm dinner rolls, which were delicious. I dropped one of them on the ground outside. I put it back in the To-Go bag and later threw it out in my brother's garbage.

This morning I woke up at 7:37am and noticed that I had a mysterious voice mail with a 415 area code. It was a sober dial from Practice Soulmate #1. Not sure if I will call him back; he gave me the radio silence for the past 2+ years. Very strange. Also, yesterday at 5pm, I had the most wonderful healing session at The Brand Wellness Center. It was so great. The practitioner used clairvoyance and Neuro-Linguistic Programming on me. The session was specifically on clearing up my fears/blockages regarding meeting a great guy and having a fulfilling romantic relationship. We also addressed my acting career. So.... wonderful things are on the way. Amazing. This guy called me right after that session. I also received an email from a director/writer that I admire--right after that session. My life is really getting on track and I definitely thank myself for my courage in all my growth and changes. The healing sessions and New Age splurges are making a great difference. Watch out world.

I just ate 6-7 Samoa cookies and a large glass of milk. Earlier I had the leftover tortellini with grilled chicken, 4 pancakes, 2 sausages, 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of Phoenix Oolong tea, water, 5-8 wheat thins, humus, 4 slivers red pepper. I'm craving tater tots or fish and chips because I'm reading a novel that takes place in England. The heroine just had fish and chips at a cafe. I always want to eat what the characters eat. Yummy.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Robyn said...

Oooh....samoas!

Step up the postings, I can't handle the pace of this blog!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah

I saw your Laser Vision TV on YouTube and found it highly entertaining.
Are you going to be in more?

Hope you are well.
Stephanie
ps
I agree with Robyn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home